This is a ticket for equipment rental only. You must also have a day pass ticket to use the trails.
- All Telemark cross-country ski bindings and boots are Salomon SNS style.
- All rental equipment is full day or any part of the day.
-All rental equipment is to be used only on groomed trails and cannot be taken off Telemark property.
-Rental equipment must be returned 30 minutes before closing time.
RENTAL AND LIABILITY RELEASE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING
1. I accept for use as is the equipment listed on this form and accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment while it is in my possession.
2. I will be responsible for the replacement at full retail value of any equipment rented under this form but not returned to the lodge.
3. I will pay $10.00 for any pole damaged beyond repair.
4. I agree to return all rental equipment by the agreed date in clean condition to avoid any additional charges.
5. I understand that there are inherent and other risks involved in the sport of cross-country skiing, for which this equipment is to be used, that injuries are an ordinary occurrence of the sport, and I freely and voluntarily assume those risks,
6. I hereby release from any liability the ski club directors, agents and employees as well as the manufacturers and distributors of this equipment from any and all liability for damage and injury or death to myself or to any person or property resulting from the selection, installation, maintenance, adjustment or use of this equipment and for any claim based upon negligence, breach of warranty, contract or other legal theory, accepting myself the full responsibility for any and all such damage, injury, or death which may result.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT ABOVE, INCLUDING THE RELEASE CLAUSES, AND I VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO THEM.